This Privacy and Cookies Policy describes the principles of action and the usage of cookies and other technologies within the scope of https://psdhtml.me.
The website administrator is Paul Wisniowski, conducting business activity under the name ‘Wisniowski.pro Pawel Wisniowski’, ul. Wał Miedzeszyński 377, 03-980 Warsaw, Poland, VAT EU: PL1132689967.
You can reach the Administrator at admin//psdhtml/me.
- Administrator – Paul Wisniowski, conducting business activity under the name ‘Wisniowski.pro Pawel Wisniowski’, ul. Wał Miedzeszyński 377, 03-980 Warsaw, Poland, VAT EU: PL1132689967.
- Website – an Internet website available at https://psdhtml.me.
- User – any party using the Website.
- The User may transmit his or her own personal data to the Administrator via forms available at the Website, ie. a contact form or an order form.
- Administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator.
- Data transmitted to the Administrator via contact form is processed for purpose of an answer preparation for the contact query.
- Data transmitted to the Administrator via an order form is processed for the purpose of a programming order preparation, including issuing and sending a VAT invoice for the User as a proof of purchase.
- The Administrator shall ensure confidentiality of all personal data provided by the User.
- The transfer of personal data shall always be voluntary, nevertheless necessary for the purpose of a given query to be processed by the User.
- The Administrator shall not disclose personal data to any other third party.
- Personal data shall be collected with due diligence and protected against unauthorised access.
- The User shall have the following rights:
- the right to access his or her personal data, to correct the data, to delete or to restrict the processing,
- the right to object the processing of the data,
- the right to withdraw the consent for the processing of personal data which was given for a specific purpose, if previously, the User has granted such a consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority on processing of personal data by the Administrator.
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that he entrusts the following entities with the processing of personal data:
- H88 S.A., ul. Franklina Roosevelta 22, 60-829 Poznan, Poland, VAT EU: PL7822622168 – for the purpose of storing personal data.
- JivoChat, 1261 Lincoln Ave. Suite 208 San Jose, CA 95125, United States of America – for the purpose of using MailChimp chat system for communicating in the real time,
- Web Innovative Software Sp. z o.o., ul. Bolesława Krzywoustego 105/21, 51-166 Wrocław, Poland, VAT EU: PL8982167294 – for the purpose of using invoicing system, in which the invoices are being generated and send to the Users who order via the Website.
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device while gaining an access to the information contained in the device for the statistics, marketing/remarketing purposes as well as to ensure the proper functioning of the Website.
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that there is a possibility to configure the Internet browser in such a way that it prevents cookies from being stored on the User’s end device. In such case, searching of the Website by the User might be difficult.
- The Administrator hereby informs that cookies can be deleted by the User after saving them by the Administrator, using respective functions of the Internet browser, appropriate programs or certain tools available under the operating system used by the User.
The Administrator hereby informs the User that he uses the following technologies tracking User’s activity on the Website:
- Google Analitycs tracking code – for the Website statistics purposes.
- Using the Website involves sending inquiries to the server, where the Website is being stored.
- Each server’s inquiry is saved in the server logs. Logs include ie. IP address of the User, server’s time and date, Internet browser and operating system’s information of the User.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- Server logs data shall not be linked with the Users of the Website and shall not be used by the Administrator for the identification purposes of the User.
- Server logs shall be considered only as a supporting material used for the administration of the Website and its content shall not be disclosed to anyone except the persons authorised to administer the server.